Vital Link EMS is a private, non-profit, public benefit corporation that provides emergency, non-emergency, and disaster response services to Independence, Izard, Stone, and northern Cleburne counties in north central Arkansas. Vital Link has been in operation since 1983 and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services since 2003. Vital Link has a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Paramedic will Restore and Promote patients health by administering life support and transport the sick and injured persons in the out-of-hospital setting as authorized by established medical protocol or physician; activating and collaborating with the emergency medical system multidisciplinary team; meeting CAAS accreditation standards; and working to assure the accomplishment of Vital Link goals. The Paramedic shifts will mainly be 48 hours on and 96 hours off.
– High School or equivalency diploma.
– Arkansas Paramedic License; Nationally Registered Paramedic preferred.
– Current CPR and ACLS certification with the American Heart Association.
– Valid Arkansas Driver’s License.
– Motor Vehicle Operators record which complies with Vital Link standards.
– Must be 19 years of age.
– Demonstrated ability in teamwork, communication, writing, and relating skills