Optimizing Airway Management without medication for ALS providers
- Learn critical airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, and cricothyrotomy.
- Learn a simple approach to airway assessment.
- Work with experienced faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use proven airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code AirwayTM stations.
- Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment.
Hands-on Training in Crucial Airway Topics:
- Difficult and failed airway management
- Video laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices
- Pediatric airway management
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Surgical cricothyrotomy
- Extraglottic devices
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Confirmation with capnograph
CLASS LOCATIONS: To sign up find the location where you would like to take the class and click the link beside it to register.
3/02/17 – Stuttgart 0800 – 1700 http://www.cvent.com/d/tvqb3j
3/09/17 – Eureka Springs 1000 – 1800 http://www.cvent.com/d/pvqg0g
3/14/17 – Jacksonville 0800 – 1700 http://www.cvent.com/d/nvqbxd
3/15/17 – Jacksonville 0800 – 1700 http://www.cvent.com/d/tvqbxc
3/16/17 – Jacksonville 0800 – 1700 http://www.cvent.com/d/8vqbxc
3/28/17 – Searcy 0800 – 1700 http://www.cvent.com/d/jvqg0t
For more additional classes please go to http://www.aemta.org/airway/