Where the World of EMS Converges for Education and Innovation
EMS World Expo is a truly global event. Bringing together leading faculty from across the nation, EMS World Expo delivers five days of cutting-edge education that will improve the patient care you deliver tomorrow.
The largest EMS conference and trade show in North America, EMS World Expo provides the opportunity to network with industry experts and peers from around the world, facilitating the sharing of best practices that will redefine operational excellence for your system through the year 2020 and beyond.
This year’s event highlights include:
• 140+ CEU-certified educational sessions across 8 tracks:
ALS | BLS | Critical Care | Educator | Leadership | MIH-CP | Operations | Pediatrics
• A cutting-edge clinical MIH-CP track focused specifically to community paramedic practitioners
• An unprecedented 29.5 CE hours for critical care practitioners and 21.5 CE hours for community paramedics for CCP-C® and FP-C® recertification
• Many hands-on education opportunities including the Active Shooter Response Workshop, Cardiac Dissection Lab and Clinical Skills Advanced Cadaver Lab
• The latest innovations from 350+ vendors in the industry’s largest exhibit hall
• Special guest appearance by the cast of A&E’s hit TV series, Nightwatch
• Lively “after hours” networking opportunities including the popular ZOLL-sponsored Shockfest and the Warehouse District Pub Crawl
Click here to view the entire schedule of events
> Register now and save $100 on the 3-day conference and/or receive a FREE exhibit hall pass with promo code AEMTA
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, Oct. 5
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6
11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 5
8 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m
Hotel & Travel
We’ve negotiated the best pricing to make your trip to New Orleans affordable. Through the travel experts at onPeak, rooms at the group rate are limited and available on a first come, first-served basis.