It is our pleasure to announce that we will be soon opening up registration for the 2014 EMS SYMPOSIUM & TRADE SHOW, July 29th – August 3rd 2014 at the Hot Springs Convention Center. This year’s AEMTA Conference Planning Committee has assembled a terrific slate of new speakers, exciting new pre-cons and of course some of our favorite traditional events. The Trade Show is bigger and better than it’s ever been. Attendees this year can actually earn CEU’s while participating with some of the events inside the Vendor Hall.
This newest and most exciting change to this year’s Symposium & Trade Show is the implementation of our new CVENT system. CVENT is a not only a leader in event planning management software, but also is an innovative force in the meetings industry, offering an unparalleled suite of tools and services for all AEMTA events now and in the future. This new online event planning software will give us the ability to manage all of our AEMTA events quickly and affordably. With CVENT, we can now:
• Use our online event-planning software to create a custom event website with an online registration form.
• Manage our event registrations and payment processing. .
• Quickly register attendees at the event using on-site functionality.
• Set up event calendars where attendees can easily find upcoming events and sync them with their calendar.
• Arrange housing and travel: block rooms and match roommates.
• Manage finances for one event, or a series of recurring events.
With the CVENT’s Crowd Compass mobile event app, we can:
• Engage attendees through the devices they’re already using at events
• Connect our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors
• Go green, use less resources, and lower our printing costs
• Get real-time feedback and event metrics that gives us a deeper insight into how well YOU think the conference is going.
With anything new and an undertaking this size, there are always kinks and delays that are out of our control. We apologize for registration coming online so late, but once you see what this new system brings to our conference and other AEMTA events, I think you will see it will definitely be worth the wait.
Look for registration to go “LIVE” within the next two weeks. Also be looking for our online link to our new Conference Program Guide that will give attendees a detailed tour with loads of information about this year’s EMS Symposium & Trade Show. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
AEMTA 2014 EMS Symposium & Trade Show Planning Committee