Don’t miss the Arkansas Ambulance Assocation’s 2009 Provider Education Conference April 22-23 at the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel in North Little Rock. Take advantage of a special opportunity to brush up on your documentation skills in a half-day Precon Workshop on April 21.
Learn from top industry experts and network with others who face the same challenges you face each day! Guest speakers include EMS attorney Doug Wolfberg and Dr. Bryan E. Bledsoe, author of such EMS textbooks as Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Paramedic Emergency Care, Prehospital Emergency Pharmacology, Anatomy and Physiology for Emergency Care and many others.
Who Should Attend?
- Ambulance service directors and administrators
- Billing center professionals
- Finance and collections managers
- EMS Supervisors & Operations Directors
- Compliance Officers
- QA, HR, and others who manage key business functions